Current account operations
Opening of an account – as per Bank’s tariffs.
The Bank charges a fee for banking transactions and services as per Bank’s tariffs.
The Bank carries out the following transactions with an account and offers the following services to maintain an account:
- Open /close accounts in tenge/ foreign currency;
- Accept /pay out deposits;
- Remittance operations: remittances in tenge/ foreign currency inside Kazakhstan, to CIS and non-CIS countries;
- Crediting the account in tenge and/or foreign exchange;
- Cash transactions: receipt, recounting, issue;
- Statements of account and various certificates at a client’s request;
- Cashless purchase/ sale of foreign currency at a client’s request to the extent of an amount available at his account and in line with the currency laws of Kazakhstan;
- Exchange control of accounts of participants of foreign economic activities;
- Connection to Bank-Client, BTA-Online, Bi-Print