Bank is near at hand
"BTA Bank" JSC Call centre is a universal communication channel created by the bank to provide remote banking for clients.
Call centre’s modern equipment allows at the same time process a great amount of incoming calls saving the clients call waiting time. Not a single call will be unanswered!
High-qualified specialists speaking on Russian, Kazakh and English languages, well informed about all bank services and their terms, will help in You in your questions and select for you the most appropriate and beneficial service program of BTA Bank.
Main tasks of Call Center are:
- Informational servicing of customers:
- consulting on banking services and terms of their provision;
- provision of information by the place of location and working hours of units and ATMs of the bank;
- support of Internet-banking system users and assistance in registration for new customers;
- Acceptance and registration of customers’ claims regarding quality of servicing in the bank: Call Center specialists will register your claims, notes and offers on quality of servicing in the bank and submit them to the Bank’s Quality Service for timely consideration and taking necessary actions;
- Acceptance of electronic applications on the following banking products and services:
- For legal entities:
- will explain the order of your actions and inform the list of documents necessary to receive the service;
- in accordance with your wishes, will determine the bank unit, time convenient to you to visit the bank, appoint manager in the respective unit, who will properly service you.
Call Center working hours:from 9:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. daily.
For the convenience of the customers, there are several ways to contact the Call Center:
- phone numbers:
+7 (727) 250-01-11, 250-02-22 – for Almaty;
8-8000-800-111 – toll-free number around Kazakhstan;
7111 – free-of-charge number for subscribers of all Kazakhstan mobile connection operators.