Temirtau: Branch office specially for "Mittal Steel Temirtau" employees opened by JSC ‘Bank TuranAlem’06.02.2006
Temirtau, February 3, 2006 – New BTA branch office was opened on the territory of ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ plant, near central check-point and management offices.
Employees of steel and coal departments of Orken, Nefte-gaztruba, SME Resource, Okjetpes, Karvol divisions will now receive their salaries few days earlier than before, in the first days of every month. Moreover, the Bank plans to transfer salaries in the mornings, rather than evenings.
To avoid any interruptions in work of ATMs and the branch office BTA undertook extraordinary, in banking practice, measures. During January and February 2006 fiber-optic cable will be laid, and separate radio channel will be reserved for any unforeseen circumstances in work of ATMs.
Branch office for Bank’s client – employees of ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ is situated on 1, 1 Republic ave. It occupies 340 sq. meters, and will include two cash-desks, currency exchange office and two ATMs. Equipment and personnel qualifications will allow BTA clients to perform all basic banking operations: payment for municipal services, deposit operations and deposit payments, currency exchanges. Credits, and BTA has the lowest credit rates, will be issued under the guarantee of plant’s trade union committee.
All plant’s workers and engineering and technical staff of JSC ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ will be informed of pay cards, POS-terminals and pin codes. Everyone will receive pay card manuals and manual posters will be placed by ATMs. Moreover, since the beginning of January twenty-four hour Call Centre with free phone number is operating to cover the questions on pay cards. Besides, on salary dates Bank personnel will be present by ATMs to help those who are only starting to learn how to operate pay cards.
Branch office presentation ceremony will be attended by:
- Executive director, JSC ‘Bank TuranAlem’ – Asylmurat Ramazanov;
- Temirtau Branch Office Director, JSC ‘Bank TuranAlem’ – Yerlan Serikov;
- Chairman of Trade Union, JSC ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ – K. Zhumageldyev;
- General Director, JSC ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ - Choudhary Nawal Kishore;
- Finance, Commerce and Administration Director, JSC ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ - Taparia Satish Chandra;
- Technical Innovations and Customer Relations Director, JSC ‘Mittal Steel Temirtau’ – Viktor Sherba;