Cash&Pay self-service terminals to extend its services 18.08.2009
BTA Bank is happy to inform its customers that Cash&Pay self-service terminals now have new functionality! The users are now able to pay all services by both cash and cashless way (by BTA payment cards – Visa, MasterCard, as well as SmartAlemCard local cards).
Friendly interface of our terminals (in Kazakh and Russian) shall enable BTA card holders and other customers to effect 133 transaction types!
The Customers can pay out:
- all tax payments (304 type by Bank Classification Code),
- utilities payment (40 types),
- cable TV (8 providers),
- mobile connection (6 operators in Kazakhstan),
- Internet provider services (9 providers in Kazakhstan),
- education services (3 Universities),
- loan repayment (BTA and BTA Ipoteka),
- BTA payment card replenishment,
- BTA current accounts and deposit replenishment,
- BTA card balance viewing,
- BTA card account mini-statement viewing,
- card-to-card transfers,
- connection to SMS-Banking by BTA Card/SmartAlemCard local cards,
- Kazakhtelecom services;
- other payments (52 providers).
Additional innovative services in Cash&Pay terminals! All customers can use information menu of the terminal where all Bank’s units addresses, ATM location, Cash&Pay location, work schedule, contact details, exchange rates are available and by pressing just several buttons you will calculate limit under express loans and complete application thereto (Bank’s credit officer will contact you afterwards to detail lending terms).
Taking care of its customers BTA constantly extends functions of its alternative service channels!
We stay where you are!