Attention BTA clients: tarifs change on payment cards operations14.01.2010
Dear holders of BTA Bank payment cards!
We kindly inform you that starting from February 15, 2010 JSC BTA Bank will introduce new tariffs for JSC BTA Bank payment card operations.
Commission fee for individuals:
- For SmartAlem Card, Visa Electron/Maestro International salary cards reissue in case of loss/theft/damage – 500 KZT;
- Visa Classic/MC Standard, Visa Gold/MC Gold, Visa Platinum/MC Platinum salary card reissue in case of loss/theft/damage – 1000 KZT;
- Cash entering in to bank accounts by payment cards at Service Units of JSC BTA Bank to the amount over KZT 1 000 000 or its equivalent in foreign currency – 0.1% of replenishment amount;
- Additional cards issue in addition to bank salary cards – 100% of annual fee for principal card under the Complex Service Agreement concluded with the entity in the framework of the salary project;
- The commission fee for cashing by «Deposit 24 – Plus Card» product to the amount over KZT 500 000 within a month in ATMs of JSC BTA Bank – 0.7%;
- Bank account maintenance with payment cards using SmartAlem Card, which are expired, the annual fee will be – 1000 KZT (upon balance of less than KZT1000 – account balance);
- Cashing by Visa Gold/MC Gold, Visa Platinum/MC Platinum individual credit cards – 2%;
- Visa Electron credit card annual fee – 700 KZT;
- BTA payment cards holders: Visa Classic/MC Standard, Visa Gold/MC Gold, Visa Platinum/MC Platinum commission fee for the first year of Visa Virtuon, virtual card service – 0 KZT (without insurance deposit).
Commission fee for legal entities for:
- Visa Business Electron card reissue in case of loss/theft/damage – 600 KZT;
- Cash entering in to bank accounts by payment cards at Service Units of JSC BTA Bank to the amount over KZT 1 000 000 or its equivalent in foreign currency – 0.1% of replenishment amount.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contacting the Contact Center:
2-500-111, 2-500-222 – for Almaty
+8-8000-800-111 – free of charge from city lines throughout Kazakhstan
0577 – free of charge for Beeline subscribers from any region of Kazakhstan or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org