Mr. Anvar Saidenov, Chairman of BTA Bank, to receive «The Banker of 2010» award14.12.2010
Business Resource media holding has recently issued rating of leading bankers and businessmen of 2010. Leaders of the rating were found out through the two staged public survey.
22 media representatives and 17 local business media representatives were surveyed at the first stage. (Please find enclosed list). Media representatives were asked to answer the following questions:
- «Who do you think should be awarded as «Businessman of the Year»/«Banker of the Year»?
- «What merits do you think «Businessman of the Year»/«Banker of the Year» should be awarded for»?
Each survey participant was asked to choose one or several nominees. Following representatives of Kazakhstani business elite received the greatest votes from media:
TOP 5 list of nominees. «Banker of the Year»
Chairman, BTA Bank
Chairman, Halyk Bank
Managing Director, member of the Board KazkommertsBank
|3||Bank development despite significant debt repayments|
Chairman, Kaspi Bank
Second stage was conducted through online survey at www.profinance.kz. Site users were asked to choose one out of five bankers and one out of five businessmen, who were chosen by media.
Votes by site users as a result of online survey:
TOP 5 List. «Banker of the Year»
As a result of two staged survey Mr. Anvar Saidenov, Chairman of BTA Bank was chosen as «Banker of the Year».
List of Kazakhstani business editions participated in the first stage of the survey.
- Reuters inform agency
- «KazTag» inform agency
- «KazInform» inform agency
- «Panorama» newspaper
- «Izvestiya Kazakhstan» newspaper
- «Business & Vlast» newspaper
- «Kazakhstan Iskeri» newspaper
- «Kazakhstanskaya Pravda» newspaper
- «Kursiv» newspaper
- «Kapital» newspaper
- «Megapolis» newspaper
- «Delovoi Kazakhstan» newspaper
- «Respublika» newspaper
- «Millionaire» magazine
- «Expert Kazakhstan» magazine
- National Business magazine
- «Exclusive» magazine
Analytic services, Business Resource