BTA Bank successfully completes Listing of GDRs and New Notes issued in its Restructuring24.02.2011
Almaty, 24 February 2011 – “BTA Bank” JSC (the “Bank”) is pleased to announce that the process of listing all of the securities issued in its restructuring has now been completed.
The Tenge-denominated New Notes of the Bank were listed on the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange effective from 27 December 2010.
The GDRs and non-Tenge New Notes were listed on the official list of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange on 22 February 2011 and admitted to trading on the Euro MTF Market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange effective from 23 February 2011. The non-Tenge New Notes constitute the following series of New Notes:
- — U.S.$2,082,371,783 Senior Notes due 2018;
- — U.S.$384,848,130 Fully Accreted Principal Amount of Original Issue Discount Notes due 2021;
- — EUR437,110,856 Fully Accreted Principal Amount of Original Issue Discount Notes due 2021;
- — U.S.$496,631,368 7.20 per cent. Subordinated Notes due 2025;
- — EUR28,237,359 6.75 per cent. Subordinated Notes due 2025; and
- — U.S.$5,221,494,216 aggregate initial Reference Amount of Recovery Units.
The prospectus dated 14 February 2011 prepared for this listing on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange will be available on the websites of the Bank and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.