Please be kindly informed that payments to Kazakhtelecom JSC may be paid via your mobile phones! To make a payment you need to be a registered user of SMS-Banking of BTA Bank JSC.
SMS-Banking is one of the remote service channels offered by BTA Bank together with Internet-Banking and a diversified ATM and Cash&Pay payment terminals network which enables to monitor cash movements by a payment card without applying to a bank’s branch.
SMS-Banking enables the user to:
- receive SMS-notices on transactions under payment cards (notification services: salary crediting, cash withdrawal, goods and services payments, cash transfers);
- receive information upon request by sending SMS to 5111 bank’s short number (cash balance on deposit and current account, outstanding loan, exchange rates, ATM and BTA Branches locations);
- pay for communication services: Beeline, Kcell, Activ, Dalacom, Pathword, City, Tele2, Kazakhtelecom;
- block card in case of emergency;
- raise up authorization card limit.
Monthly subscription fee for SMS-banking is 250 KZT, in case you connect to notification services (getting information on card transactions).
If you use requests initiated personally when required (card balance, ATM location, card blocking, payment) subscription fee is not charged. Fee for one payment is 50 KZT.
Connection to SMS-Banking service
To connect to SMS-Banking you need to have BTA Bank JSC payment card, mobile phone and apply to any of the Bank’s Branches.