Win money prizes and trip to Olympic Games in London with Visa and BTA Bank*!19.03.2012
From March 15 till May 15, 2012 BTA Bank together with Visa international payment system conducts “Win a trip for two to London 2012 Summer Olympic Games with Visa!” event. Under this event you can win prizes from the Bank, and main prize – trip to 2012 Olympic Games in London.
The event is conducted among BTA Bank’s Visa/Visa Electron International Payment cardholders – residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan over 16 years old, who during the event period conducted two and/or more transactions via Visa system within one reporting month. The winners will be determined by Bingo program.
Attention! Those participants who won money prizes in the first round cannot take part in further drawings of money prizes.
Overall money prize fund from BTA Bank JSC includes:
- 15 monthly prizes 20,000 tenge each
- 35 monthly prizes 10,000 tenge each
- 65 monthly prizes 5,000 tenge each
Total money prizes per month: 115.
There are two drawings of money prizes to be held.
Overall money prizes to be drawn during the event: 230.
The main prize – trip for two to the Olympic Games!
Information on the main prize – trip to 2012 Olympic Games – and conditions of its receiving:
- Tickets for 2012 Summer Olympic Games received as a prize and (or) stipulated by the conditions of special offer must be received in offered manner and be subject to the effect of all conditions established for such tickets by the Organizing Committee for London 2012 Summer Olympic Games (LOC). Those conditions are stated in the ticket license agreement (text of which you can find on www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.htm and on the back side of tickets, which contains prohibitory provisions in respect of use of tickets due to commercial advertising actions or contests (without LOC consent) and unauthorized sale of tickets at the price exceeding their indicated nominal value). The fact of receipt of tickets as a prize and (or) under advertising action shall be considered as consent of receiver thereof to all applicable terms and conditions.
- The receivers of Olympic Pack and their attendants may only be persons over 16 ears old.
- Receivers of Olympic Pack should be ready for joint residence with other persons in hotel rooms as packs only provide accommodation in double rooms.
Description of the main prize – “London 2012 Summer Olympic Games” pack (trip) (provided by Visa)
Program: 4 days/3 nights in London for two persons
Validity period: from August 4, 2012, till August 7, 2012, only (including starting and final date), including:
- Roundtrip air-tickets for two persons
- Meeting and greeting at Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport in London, transfer to hotel by trains or car
- Accommodation in double hotel room of four-star Hilton London Metropole Hotel (room and taxes only)
- Daily breakfast (only in case of group breakfast on schedule)
- One Visa card with Olympic symbols with 200 pounds sterling limit therein per one person
- Visiting selected Olympic events, including ticket for opening ceremony
- Trip to venues by public transport
- Independent excursion around London by excursion bus with dismounting and mounting on special stops and Attraction Pass tourist subscription ticket
- Visa goods with Olympic symbols
- Informational support and assistance at events
All included goods and services shall be provided only for the specified period. Substitution or changes, including utilization beyond specified period, are not allowed.
- Provision of private transport for events
- Dining, events and/or activities not included into program schedule
- Dining and transport not corresponding to schedule
- Tourist visa (execution of visa shall be deemed as arriving person’s liability)
- Interaction with local embassy (guests shall independently contact local embassy to get the details on state entry requirements)
- Travel accident insurance
- Incidental expenses during accommodation in hotel (inter-city and international communications, mini-bar, laundry services, etc.)
- Taxes collected from individuals due to receipt of Packs and components thereof
Visa Company retains the right to amend Pack characteristics.
* License No.242 of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Market and Financial Organizations