The Board of Directors of BTA Bank is Now Chaired by Ms. Yelena Bakhmutova15.02.2013 20:02:38
Almaty, February 15, 2013 – BTA Bank JSC (the Bank) kindly informs on changes in composition of its Board of Directors. On February 14, 2013 the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting elected Ms. Yelena Bakhmutova, Ms. Mira Koshkimbayeva, Ms. Raikhan Imambayeva, Mr. Yury Voicehovsky and Mr. Konstantin Korischenko as new members of the Board of Directors of the Bank.
Thus, based on the results of the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting the Bank’s Board of Directors is composed as follows:
- Ms. Yelena Bakhmutova, representative of Samruk-Kazyna JSC;
- Mr. Yerik Balapanov, representative of Samruk-Kazyna JSC;
- Ms. Mira Koshkimbayeva, representative of Samruk-Kazyna JSC;
- Ms. Raikhan Imambayeva, representative of Samruk-Kazyna JSC;
- Mr. Yury Voicehovsky, Independent Director;
- Mr. Konstantin Korischenko, Independent Director.
Today, on February 15, 2013 the first meeting of the New Board of Directors was held. During the meeting Ms. Yelena Bakhmutova was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank.
Changes in the Board of Directors are scheduled and related to completion of the restructuring process. New Board of Directors preserving the required succession will focus on creating an effective, stable and well-balanced financial institution which will be highly competitive in all banking business segments.