Pay penalties for violations of traffic rules in BTA24 online unit10.04.2013 18:04:51
Be kindly informed that a new service of payments for violations of traffic rules have been launched in BTA24 online unit (internet banking).
Now it is very easy to pay penalties for violations of traffic rules:
- Authorize at www.bta24.kz and choose “Payment of penalties for violation of traffic rules”;
- Enter what is required to a relevant field of the application:
- State registration number and number of technical passport of the auto;
- Number of the driving license;
- Information from the minutes of traffic rules violation.
The system will display amount for payment in a relevant field. Be kindly noticed that penalty shall be paid in strict conformance with the amount provided by the system. Payment notice will be automatically sent to the data base of the Traffic Police Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is considered as the payment of penalty for violation of the traffic rules.
You can always find and print receipt on penalty payment in “History of Payments” section.
If you have any questions kindly contact BTA24 customer support service at 8 (727) 2500-252, 8 (8000) 800-111