Results of the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of BTA Bank JSC08.05.2013 16:58:57
On May 6, 2013 BTA Bank JSC held the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of BTA Bank JSC on 2012 performance.
The following resolutions were taken after consideration of the issues of agenda:
1. To approve annual audited financial statements of BTA Bank JSC for 2012.
2. 2.1. To approve increase of the value of reserve capital of BTA Bank JSC by KZT 37,278,103,000 (thirty seven billion two hundred seventy eight thousand one hundred and three tenge) up to KZT 174,735,759,000 (one hundred seventy four billion seven hundred thirty five million seven hundred fifty nine tenge) by net income of BTA Bank JSC prior payment of dividends on common shares of the Bank;
2.2. To approve allocation of net income of BTA Bank JSC for 2012 in the amount of KZT 372,781,030,000 (three hundred seventy two billion seven hundred eighty one million thirty thousand tenge) as follows:
1) to allocate part of net income in the amount of KZT 37,278,103,000 (thirty seven billion two hundred seventy eight million one hundred and three thousand tenge) for increase of BTA Bank JSC reserve capital;
2) not to pay dividends on common shares of BTA Bank JSC for 2012 and thus, not to determine value of dividends per one common share of BTA Bank JSC;
3) to keep remaining KZT 335,502,927,000 (three hundred thirty five billion five hundred and two million nine hundred twenty seven thousand tenge) in possession of BTA Bank JSC.
3. To appoint Ernst & Young LLP as the auditor of BTA Bank JSC for 2013.
4. To take into account information on addresses made by the shareholders regarding activities of BTA Bank JSC and its officers and results of consideration thereof in 2012.
5. To take into account information on the value and structure of remuneration to the Directors and Members of the Management Board of BTA Bank JSC in 2012.