On entering into a related party transaction13.10.2014 16:57:10
Herewith BTA Bank JSC kindly notifies that on October 2, 2014, the Board of Directors of BTA Bank JSC took resolution on entering into related party transaction being the Agreement on compulsory accident insurance of employees at discharge of their functions.
Information on entering into a related party transaction by the joint-stock company
1) Date of taking resolution on the transaction by the Board of Directors of BTA Bank JSC- October 2, 2014;
2) Insurance premium - KZT 3 851 853;
3) date of the last property assessment being subject of the transaction - not applicable;
4) Percentage ratio of the value of property being subject of the transaction to the total assets of the joint-stock company - 0,0002%;
5) Main terms of the transaction:
- Insurable interest - proprietary interest of an employee suffering health damage after accident resulting in establishing a degree of loss of occupational capacity or death in case of fault or absence thereof on the part of the employee injured;
Term of Agreement - 12 months.
6) Transaction date - October 6 2014 year.